OA-0074 - Italian clock ormolu tall wood case German movement
A table or bracket clock, as it is probably too large for a mantel. From the estate of a local clock collector.
- Louis XV style.
- Key wound.
- 30.5 inches tall by 12.5 and 5.5 inches deep. Weighs 20.5 pounds.
- Delicate bell tolls the hours and once on the half hour.
- Cast gold tone mounted wood case. Glass door and two glass side windows.
- Impressive interior with textile gold rickrack and roping around the windows.
- Estimated to be late 20th century.
- The works are marked "GS1 G.D. 13."
Availability: In Stock
Qty in Stock: 1